It’s just about 9:00 p.m., and you’re 27 hours into Startup Weekend – 27 more to go.
As you head home tonight, you might want to start thinking about your venture’s next steps after this weekend.
Business is a team sport, and you have a whole team of folks in Buffalo and WNY who are ready, willing, and able to support your team as you move forward.
And when you’re ready, WNY is home to a host of award-winning business incubators you can call home.
- Beecher Innovation Center on Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (Buffalo, NY)
- Ceramics Corridor Innovation Center (Alfred, NY)
- Directed Energy Virtual Incubator
- Fredonia Technology Incubator (Dunkirk, NY)
- Harrison Place (Lockport, NY)
- UB BioSciences Incubator (Buffalo, NY)
- UB Technology Incubator (Amherst, NY)
- Z80 Labs (Buffalo, NY)
More than anything else, get in touch to think about your next steps.
Now back to work!